Like you, we are monitoring the day-to-day evolution of the COIVD-19 and its global impact.
Continuing to service our customers and keeping our employees safe and healthy are our utmost priorities.
Due to the rapid spread of the virus and the different advice from national governments, PONT Europe Group would like to inform you that all our entities (Pont Packaging bv, Pont Packaging Ltd, Pont Packaging GmbH, and Pont Emballage sas) are strictly following all health, safety and wellbeing decisions according to their location.
All our employees that are able to work from home are doing so, with those working in production adopting different shifts to keep a normal service level, with strict hygiene standards.
Please be assured of continued support via email with your local contact.
All our warehouses and facilities remain open, with production running as normal, but as this situation is changing so quickly, and to keep your business running smoothly, we anticipate that there may be potential delivery delays due to logistics and to allow for this.
In order to continue servicing our customers while keeping our employees and their families safe, please be assured that PONT has put the following actions in place –
– Reorganised work organization across all our European entities
– Home-working instigated to ensure day-to-day business continues,
– Extended European staff planning monitored daily to ensure a full coverage of the business,
– A clear and transparent communication stream created, including the CEO and head of main departments,
– Regular contact with our partners to ensure deliveries and smooth logistics,
– Strict reduction/ban of any cross border travel,
– Internal recommendations about social interaction across the company.
PONT will, of course, be constantly assessing the situation and will update you as often as necessary.
We wish you, your family, and your business, continued health and strength,
The PONT Europe team.